In an article titled, All I Really Need to Know I Learned from Noah’s Ark, I was amused, but also struck by how the elements on the list below help how we look at life. So, you decide which ones are worth pondering—and then ponder!
1. Don’t miss the boat.
2. Don’t forget that we’re all in the same boat.
3. Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
4. Stay fit. When you’re 600 years old, someone might ask you to do something REALLY big.
5. Don’t listen to critics, just get on with what has to be done.
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
8. Two heads are better than one.
9. Speed isn’t always an advantage; the snails were on board with the cheetahs.
10. When you’re stressed, float awhile.
11. Remember that amateurs built the ark; professionals built the Titanic.
12. Remember that woodpeckers inside are a larger threat than the storm outside.
13. No matter the storm, when you’re with God, there’s a rainbow waiting.