Here are the top ten signs you are broke:
(Have a laugh before you fill out your pledge card!)
10. American Express calls and says: “Leave home without it!”
9. You’re formulating a plan to rob the food bank.
8. Long distance companies don’t call you to switch.
7. You rob Peter...and then rob Paul.
6. You finally clean your house, hoping to find change.
5. You think of a lottery ticket as an investment.
4. Your bologna has no first name.
3. Sally Struthers sends you food.
2. McDonalds supplies you with all your kitchen condiments.
And The Number #1 Sign You Are Broke Is:
1. At communion you go back for seconds (From The Daily Dilly).
Worship Series “Steps to Stewardship: The Gratitude Path”
Our Stewardship campaign title for the 2017 budget process is: “Steps to Stewardship: The Gratitude Path.” Dr. Kent Millard, the author of The Gratitude Path: Leading Your Church to Generosity, which our church will base our upcoming worship series on, will be with us on October 30, which is Loyalty Sunday.
The Sunday that Dr. Millard is with us and during our worship services, you and your household will be given an opportunity to dedicate your life and gifts to God for the coming year 2017. Your estimate of giving helps our finance committee set a conscientious budget for the coming year.
May God help us make this a cheerful and joyous month of worship for our great church family. May God also help us consider our gratitude before God.